Money Back Guarantee!!
“Save your hands! Very comfortable to use. Great for supine or standing anteriors. Love the magnets so I can hang it on the side of a cabinet.”
– Dr. Silverman, Palmer College
Provide Expert Care While Protecting Your Hands
- Provide Safer & More Comfortable Adjustments
- Increase Patient Satisfaction
- Eliminate Harmful Forces Applied to Hands & Wrists
- Helps Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, & Osteopaths to Practice Longer & Pain Free
Features of the Alpha
- Only weighs 4 ounces, equivalent of two tennis balls.
- Dimensions: 3″ wide x 2″ tall x 7″ long.
- Design of the tool mimics size and cradle of fist.
- Large recess allows spinal vertebrae to comfortably set in.
- Two magnets on base of tool facilitate easy storage of tool.
Transform Your Technique with Anterior Assist
Soft yet Firm bonded urethane performance surface
Patent Pending technology, Precision reinforcement for optimal adjustments
Artistically crafted wood with natural finish using tung and hemp oils.
Remove pain from your practice. Protect your hands and shoulders.
Stop CRUSHING Your Fist!
Don’t Sacrifice Your Body To Help Fix Others!
- No Need To Crush Your Fist When Performing Supine and Standing Anteriors
- Continuous Adjustments with Large & Unmovable Patients Increases Arthritic Concerns
- Protect Your Body and Preserve Your Practice For Years In The Future
- Paid For Within Three Patients Visits
Does your patient have a stiff back that won't adjust?
One of the best approaches is to adjust the patient against the wall while standing. This is also a great way to use the patient’s own body weight as a use for manipulation. The uses for this product are endless!
There are many different ways to adjust a thoracic spine in the supine position. Our videos on YouTube show the different approaches top chiropractors are using– you just have to find what works for you!
Helping Hundreds of Providers Just Like You!What people are saying
Rated 4.9 stars from top chiropractors & physical therapists across America!
Save your hands! I’ve tried a few different tools through the years but this one I will keep. Very comfortable to use and more important the patients don’t feel like they are lying on a brick. Great for supine or standing anteriors. Love the magnets so I can hang it on the side of a cabinet and don’t have to go looking for it.
I like to use Anterior Assist on patients who are more stiff and difficult to move. I have found when using Anterior Assist I can move the bone much easier and I also don’t stress my own body doing so. I’m very satisfied!
As a practitioner I'm cognizant of the wear and tear adjusting can have on my body over time. The Anterior Assist protects my hand while adjusting and is comfortable for both me and my patient. My patients love it!
I've had several anterior thoracic tools over the last decade. I use them a few times and then they end up in the closet. When I got the anterior assist I liked it immediately because of the smooth contour and the natural feel from the wood.
Anterior Assist is a great one to have in your office! It is very versatile and saving years of wear and tear on my most valuable tool, my hands. I highly recommend for anyone who does soft tissue work and anterior adjusting Anterior Assist!
I work in a busy Alt/Med clinic in downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave. and from the feel and ease of use, I've finally found something that will save my hands so I can work decades into the future. The brilliance in this product is its lightweight and ergonomic design and its versatility when it comes to myofascial pain. I cant wait to try it out on other syndromes.